Georgia-Savannah
Options

Tybee Island?

Anyone getting married in Tybee Island?
My FI and I are planning to elope in Tybee and were looking for information on officients and photographers?
The issue with the photogs is that they start at 4-6 hours...we'd only need like 1-2?

TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tybee Island?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a wedding in Tybee in September.  My photographer is Jason at ProImage 360 and he starts at 1hr for less than $775.  You can add hours for only $100.   We are going to do a few albums, a complete CD and a few hours all for $875!!  We found him online and have seen only good reviews.  Tell him Megan Bradley sent you and we may both get a discount!!

Thanks and good luck.  For more ideas visit my wedding website at www.theknot.com/ourwedding/MeganBradley&MarkWagoner" target="_blank" onmousedown="UntrustedLink.bootstrap($(this), "4c15e", event);">http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/MeganBradley&MarkWagoner
  • Options
    bean0408bean0408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is an excellent art school here in Savannah. You could check with SCAD and see if they have any senior photography students who do this for 1-2 hours in a budget friendly manner.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! I'll check out your photographer megan and see if I can get in contact with someone from SCAD!
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There are several officiants that will work out on Tybee. 
    http://www.mytybeejackwedding.com/

www.savannahweddingchapel.com

I always recomend Stacy Martinez for photography.  She does a great job.  She's usually pretty flexible, too. 
  • Options
    chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.photographybylori.com has destination wedding prices by the hour with no minimum if your wedding is on a weekday.  She's a great lady and that's who we're going to be using for our wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Charlene Vogel for photography. She has a facebook page, based out of Richmond Hill. Very affordable and lots of photojournalistic photos.  She's very reasonably priced as well. 
    .:Anna + Bryan:. .::6.11.11::.
  • Options
    sexcgreyessexcgreyes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister is getting married there next weekend. She went through tybeeislandweddings.com  they have a package for $500 that includes everything including pictures
    The Future Mrs. Kevin Caison
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try looking at chrisbrock.org, he is an excellent photographer, he's doing my wedding and i attended at wedding of a friends that he did and it was great. the photo's and video are amazing. he really can't be beat. goodl uck in finding someone though :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have been thinking about using them. (tybeeislandweddings.com)   How did your sister like her experience with this company?   Also, where did she have her receiption on the island?  We have been trying to figure out the venues.  Thanks so much for any help you an exxtend.

Jennifer H.
  • Options
    sexcgreyessexcgreyes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister's wedding was beautiful. They were very professional. She did not have a reception on the island. We had brunch at Paula Deen's restaurant because her wedding was at 6 or 7 in the evening. Afterwards some of the guests,along with the happy couple walked the riverfront. 
    The Future Mrs. Kevin Caison
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards