Georgia-Savannah
Options

Wedding and Reception at Marriott or Hyatt in Savannah

Does anyone know of couples who married and or had their receptions at the Riverfront Marriott or Hyatt Regency in Savannah?

Thanks,

Melanie

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding and Reception at Marriott or Hyatt in Savannah

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know several people who have had their weddings and/or receptions there.  Do you have any specific questions about it?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which one?  Marriott or Hyatt?  The prices for both seem extremely low to what I have been given in Atlanta.

I am curious about quality of food and coordination of ceremony to reception.  Which staff seem most supportive or provided the most professional services.

Thanks,

Melanie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've been to weddings at both. 
    Atlanta is far more expensive than Savannah.  The prices anywhere here are more reasonable. 
    I'd say you get a better quality service and food at the Hyatt as compared to the Marriott.  Don't get me wrong, the Marriott has good food and service.  I just prefer what you get at the Hyatt.  I also like the Hyatt's ballroom a little better than the Marriott. 

Have you checked out the Westin?  I would rate them far above both the Hyatt and the Marriott. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mom2SFMom2SF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hyatt was on our short list (we went in a different direction for our smallish wedding though).  Their banquet rooms were lovely.  Hyatt is also in such a great location right on River Street!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your response.  I would say the menu options at the Hyatt are easier to read than the ones from the Marriott.  Hyatt just seems high on the current room prices. We will be going back soon. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards