Georgia-Savannah

Salon Services Day of Wedding HELP!!

We are just 111 days until the wedding!!  My Bridal Party & I are going to Tybee the end of Feb to tie up lose ends.  Most of my Bridal Party have never been to Savannah as they live in South Florida, Alabama, & TX.  I just wanted to make sure they could experience my vision before the day of the wedding. 

My issue right now is I need a recommendation of a place that we could get our hair, nails, & possible some pampering in Feb for a test run then use on the Wedding day May 14th.  It's myself 3 girls & my Mom.  Looking for something similar to like a Spa Sydell in Atlanta if your familar with that.

Re: Salon Services Day of Wedding HELP!!

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Savannah Day Spa would be my suggestion.  They are located on Oglethorpe in the Historic District.  It is about a 20 min ride into town from Tybee.  There are a few places that call themselves spas between Savannah and Tybee, but I wouldn't rec them for your wedding. 
    You may also look at the Heavenly Spa at the Westin.  It will add another 10 min to your trip, but it is very nice. 
    I would stay away from the Vanilla Day Spa.  There have been some pretty sketchy stories comming out of there lately. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recommendations!!
  • edited December 2011
    hello, I am a local Harpist in Savannah and read your blog and I wondered if you had booked a Harpist? If not then I would love to be a part of your wedding day. Please feel free to call and I can anwer any questions you may have. I have played at over 100 weddings and have 10 years in harp. Thank you, I look foraward to heaing from you!!

Julie White
    Princessharpist@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards