Georgia-Savannah
Options

Photographer & Florist - My recommendations!

Hello Everyone!

I just got married in Savannah a few weeks ago & this board was a huge help in the destination wedding planning process. I feel it is my duty to pass along my vendor recommendations and experiences. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

American Idol decided to show up in Savannah and almost ruined my Forsyth Park wedding, but luckily cleared out before the ceremony! haha. Hey not everyone can say J. Lo almost crashed their wedding ;) It was a little stressful but my wonderful vendors were to thank for keeping me calm!
  • Photographer - Denise Gonsales www.denisegonsales.com - I could go on & on about how wonderful this lady is, but just go to her website! She is amazing! BTW I'm the first pic on her home page :) She was so helpful & even had to zip up my dress! She helped us stay calm and feel at ease through the entire process. I'm so glad she was our photographer!
  • Hotel - We stayed at the Mansion on Forsyth Park. Top-notch customer service & a beautiful smaller hotel. They were going to setup a backup location, since American Idol had streets & part of the park blocked off
  • Florist - Colony Bay Florist - wonderful ladies, beautiful bouquet and reasonably priced. I was very happy with the quality of flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards