Georgia-Savannah

Need Savannah planning help!

Hey Savannah-area Knotties,

We’re doing an article for the local Georgia Knot Magazine, and we want to hear your tips on the best places in your area. Basically, this is a chance where we get to give props to local vendors. So tell us: What’s the best place for a bachelorette party in your city, the greatest florist, cake baker, hairdresser (and why!), or even the coolest place for photos or a post-wedding brunch. You’re not limited to these things, but it’s just an idea to get you started.

Post below, and thanks in advance!

Annie

Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Need Savannah planning help!

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Best Places for B Party:  Savannah Smiles and LuLu's Chocolate Bar
    Best Florists: A to Zennia's and Colony Bay
    Cakes: Bakers Pride or Savannah Rum Runners
    Cupcakes:  Just Desserts
    Hairdresser: Melissa or Laura from B Street Salon They do great quality work
    Coolest venues: Bathesda School for boys, Wormsloe Historic Site, Tybee Beach, Tybee Light house, The Chapel at The Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum
    Coolest places for pics: The alleys along River Street, Ft Pulaski, the beach, along Jones Street against some of the great courtyard gates, The Bamboo Farm, The Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum, the garden at the Ships of the Sea Museum. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding Location: Forsyth Park
    Cake: Cake it away
  • ericabowlingericabowling member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    best photographer: Dream Weaver Photography. Jamie has the best pictures I have ever seen, and mixes in new-school and edgy with traditional. I am so excited for my wedding next June, and am so glad I picked Jamie to capture every moment of my wedding day!
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is next June as well! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Cake: Back in the Day
    Wedding Planner: Rhonda Martinez

:)
  • edited December 2011
    Word around the town Newcomer SJM CELEBRATIONS, Wedding Planning & Event Designs!! (www.sjmcelebrations.com)

Makeup "All About Face Savannah" - Flawless and Beautiful Makeup
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards