Georgia-Savannah

Bachelorette Party help

We are just going to be in Savannah for one night there will be anywhere from 8-10 of us. We are looking at going to River St. We are also looking at a hotel to stay at that does not want an arm and a leg for a one night stay but is still in walking distance to River St.

If that doesnt work out we are also looking at Tybee.

In yalls opnion whats the best?

Re: Bachelorette Party help

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking to party, I would skip Tybee.  I grew up on the island.  While there are plenty of bars, it isn't the typical bach party scene. 
    For Savannah, check out the Holiday Inn Express.  It is only a couple years old.  They usually have pretty decent rates and they are walking distance to everything.
    I suggest you hit up jazz'd for dinner.  It is a tapas/martini bar.  Very fun for dinner.  Most bach parties here just bar hop.  Hit the clubs before 11 to get your free bracelett.  Then go walk.  In Savannah, you can walk around with drinks as long as they are in cups that are 16 oz or less. 
    Hit Savannah Smiles, 309 West, Wet Willies, The Bar Bar, Tantra,  there are so many bars.  There is also Lulu's Chocolate Bar.  If you want late night food, there are a few hot dog guys, Sweet Melissa's and Sushi Zen. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards