Georgia-Savannah

The Savannah Wedding Studio - All Things Wedding All In One Place!!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the ladies at The Savannah Wedding Studio (http://www.theweddingstudios.com). Not only is it convenient because you can go to one place and meet all of your needs, but everyone associated with the Studio has such heart and charisma.  I found A to Zinnias first while searching for florists and fell in love with their work.  My sister and I took a trip to Savannah (I'm having a destination wedding) to meet with Heidi and Natalie and we knew they had to be our florist.  They were beyond sweet...and they even helped us find our reception venue!  While we were sitting in the office, we noticed several gorgeous pictures hanging on their walls of some of their past arrangements.  To my surprise and delight, they told me that Teresa Earnest, another member of the Studio had taken the pictures.  I instantly got her contact information and booked her for our wedding.  Later, we were introduced to Spa Bleu.  When first calling, I spoke with Rachel, what a doll!!!   She has been amazing to work with.  I feel like we've known each other FORVER, and we've only spoken over the phone!  She has gone above and beyond any of my expectations.  So, we booked hair and makeup with Lynn and made reservations for a girls' pampering day the day before the wedding. 

Now, you may think this isn't much different than any other wedding company, but here's where they surpass anyone else out there...My fiance, Troy and I had our wedding planned for November 20, 2010.  However, we had to postpone our wedding due to the unexpected passing of Troy's mom and a terrible accident which left him immobile for 2 months.  All of this happened less than a month before our wedding.  These ladies did not blink and eye.  They were extremely accomodating given the circumstances, and even helped us rearrange the other areas of our wedding too.  It was then that I knew for a fact, these ladies and the Studio were more than just some company.  They are a family and they treat their clients like family too.  I can't tell you how many phone calls and emails we've all sent back and forth, and just how wonderful they are. 

I feel like these words don't even do them any justice.  There's nothing as memorable as being surrounded by friends and family on your special day; but now I consider these ladies part of that circle too!  I am so thankful that I found them and I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together on our new wedding day, November 19, 2011!!!!  I know everything will be beautiful and their love for what they do will shine through everything. 

Please check out their site, http://www.theweddingstudios.com for more information....and guess what, they even have a sister company in Charleston!!!! 

Re: The Savannah Wedding Studio - All Things Wedding All In One Place!!!!

• edited December 2011
    You are totally right..they are all amazing and am sad my wedding is over and I can't work with them anymore. Frown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards