North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Mason Jars

Hey Ladies,

I am looking for pint size mason jars. If you have some or have a family member that has some that no longer needs them I'd be glad to help recycle them. We are using them as our favors so good condition is preferred, we also do not need them to have lids. Thx

Happy New Year!

Re: Mason Jars

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_mason-jars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:606Discussion:0071544d-0fef-49b6-92e4-100e71048f57Post:cc532930-9126-4c1e-a627-ac820c25c22f">Mason Jars</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, I am looking for pint size mason jars. If you have some or have a family member that has some that no longer needs them I'd be glad to help recycle them. We are using them as our favors so good condition is preferred, we also do not need them to have lids. Thx Happy New Year!
    Posted by jenniferann238[/QUOTE]

Check out BJs too.... i know i have seen them there before
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just ordered mine from Lowes.com, there weren't any available at any of my local stores so I searched all of the stores in my state. I ordered 12 cases for 4.09 a peice that equals 144 mason jars for $52.52! Free shipping! I searched local flea markets and garage sales and found nothing, I found 3 at the goodwill store and they wanted $1.99 for each of them lol. Lowes was the cheapest I found online and I have been searching for weeks. Other sites wanted over $100 and twice as much in shipping. Good luck in your seach!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards