North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Seamstress Recommendation for Krystyna

Just wanted to put a quick plug in for Krystyna.

I know from the board that everyone loves Olga. Probably like many brides here, I waited a little too late to call her and was frantically scrambling to find someone else. I ended up booking with Krystyna's taylor shop in Cary. I was incredibly worried since there wasn't a whole lot of info about her online.

I finally went to her shop. It was PACKED with people, but the service was still excellent. Krystyna was everyone's cheerleader, so I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I was very lucky in that once I tried on my dress with my shoes I really didn't need anything done but a bustle (crazy, I know). Krystyna created a beautiful French bustle for me that one had three (color coded!) ties, which was a relief to my mom and MOH. She had the alterations done within a week, and it only cost me $35. I saw her do a few other prom dresses while I was there as well that looked lovely and involved more work than my dress. I am so excited to bustle up my dress for the reception!

I just wanted to let everyone know (since, as other posters have noted, Olga is pretty much booked), that there is at least one other fantastic seamstress in the area so that no one starts having panic attacks.

Re: Seamstress Recommendation for Krystyna

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards