North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

December Wedding Venue Help!

We're getting married next December and we need to find an indoor place that can hold 200-250 people (big families!), but prefferably a place that DOESN'T make you use their catering or one of their preffered vendors. We have friends that we really want to do our catering. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: December Wedding Venue Help!

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do your catering friends have any suggestions of places where they've worked in the past?
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    What area and budget are you looking at? Are you thinking of having both ceremony and reception at the same location?

What style of wedding are you looking at?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Grand Marquise in Garner "Anfesas Jewelers"
    The Caipital City Club or the Cardinal Club
    The Raleigh country Club ad I think the Hotel near Crabtree.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11-12-11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicVisit The Knot! Visit Purple.weddings.com

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
    163 accepted!
    9 can't make it
    116 haven't responded yet....
    RSVP Date October 12, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Pirategal03!
    ARRRGGHHH!!! to a fellow Pirate! I love your website's pic in Bate! It looks like Bate!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11-12-11

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
    163 accepted!
    9 can't make it

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_december-wedding-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:0c88f007-d6e8-4cf1-a386-59a3aaca6ceePost:93452cd4-1945-4ffc-89a1-eaf87cc1d25b">Re: December Wedding Venue Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Pirategal03! ARRRGGHHH!!! to a fellow Pirate! I love your website's pic in Bate! It looks like Bate!
    Posted by krystalaldre[/QUOTE]

That is absolutely Bate!  Haha.  H and I were both business majors.  We met in class in Bate.  If you click on "engagement photos" you'll probably recognize all of our locations.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_december-wedding-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:0c88f007-d6e8-4cf1-a386-59a3aaca6ceePost:f9b86e23-40fa-4d30-b969-125fd1764437">Re: December Wedding Venue Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: December Wedding Venue Help! : That is absolutely Bate!  Haha.  H and I were both business majors.  We met in class in Bate.  If you click on "engagement photos" you'll probably recognize all of our locations.
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

awww that is so cute! yes I did recognize them! I love the one on the mall and infront of the fountain! Black and Whites are my fav!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11-12-11

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
    163 accepted!
    9 can't make it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board