North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Allure Bridal Gown For Sale (Using the money to buy my bridesmaid dress for my little sister's weddi

I just got married in May and I'm looking to sell my Allure bridal gown (Style # 8516).  I already got it dry cleaned and replaced the two buttons my father broke when he was swinging me around during our dance.  Hilarious!  I can not tell you how many compliments I got on the fabric (English net and satin). 

http://www.allurebridals.com/index.php?id=3&product_id=103

Check out the bridal gown link and let me know if you'd like me to send more pictures or measurements.  I'm a size 4/6 in regular clothing and got a size 8 wedding dress. 

I bought the dress for $875 in January and I'm looking to get half that or whatever anyone wants to offer for it.  My little sister is getting married and I'm going to use that money to buy my JCrew maid of honor dress for her big day.  Man are those dresses expensive!  HA

Please let me know if anyone is interested. 

Happy Holidays!

Heather

Re: Allure Bridal Gown For Sale (Using the money to buy my bridesmaid dress for my little sister's weddi

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got married in May and I'm looking to sell my Allure bridal gown (Style # 8516).  I already got it dry cleaned and replaced the two buttons my father broke when he was swinging me around during our dance.  Hilarious!  I can not tell you how many compliments I got on the fabric (English net and satin). 

http://www.allurebridals.com/index.php?id=3&product_id=103

Check out the bridal gown link and let me know if you'd like me to send more pictures or measurements.  I'm a size 4/6 in regular clothing and got a size 8 wedding dress. 

I bought the dress for $875 in January and I'm looking to get half that or whatever anyone wants to offer for it.  My little sister is getting married and I'm going to use that money to buy my JCrew maid of honor dress for her big day.  Man are those dresses expensive!  HA

Please let me know if anyone is interested. 

Happy Holidays!

Heather
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards