North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Help Cheap Venue

We live in Youngsville NC and would like to get married near within 30 miles of here if possible to keep the Caterer....we love the Caterer but we need a venue.  He wants to get married outside and I have to have the reception inside.  We would like the same location but are very open about drive ten minutes or so if needed.150 people max and we would like the venue both inside and outside to be under $1000.  It would be great if it included the tables and chairs too at least for the inside.  We are looking at any Saturday October 2012Help please...if there is something hidden that is a good price I am very open but have to keep my Caterer they are the best!!!!  Thanks Everyone

Re: Help Cheap Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    well there is a venue but it's about 10 more miles than you'd like.  Angier NC has a vineyard that is beautiful and can accomadate and allows outside caterers!  Gregory vineyards.  You can look them up online.  We are getting married there next year.  It's 500 for the ceremony and 250 for the reception depending on what you would like.  Check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards