North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Fresh Affairs

Has anyone dealt  with them? What did you think? Price wise, how do they compare to other florist? And if not them, who?!

Re: Fresh Affairs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I scheduled an appointment with them and they do excellent work, but were completely out of my price range! I ended up going with Delonica's Florist off of Poole Rd. She is excellent and is giving me everything I wanted but in my price range.
    I have heard very good things about them though. Great reviews. They were just out of the budget for me. HTH :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11-12-11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicVisit The Knot! Visit Purple.weddings.com

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
    163 accepted!
    9 can't make it
    116 haven't responded yet....
    RSVP Date October 12, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them! Lyn and Linda are an awesome duo!! My original quote was way outta my budget, but I told them what I wanted to spend and they made it happen. Im getting all the flowers I want and in my price range. I would talk to them and let them know what you are willing to spend, they can definitely accomodate you.
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When did you all first contact your florist?  My wedding is next August.  Is it too soon to call now?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_fresh-affairs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:606Discussion:67f665f8-471a-4bff-a98a-45bd92e9d8e9Post:dbdc9119-b9a9-46d6-97d8-7e2319881c08">Re: Fresh Affairs</a>:
    [QUOTE]When did you all first contact your florist?  My wedding is next August.  Is it too soon to call now?
    Posted by psychologistchloe[/QUOTE]

I would go ahead and contact them, they book fast. I booked with them last July and my wedding is next weekend.
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I called today and will be meeting them in a couple of weeks.  Thanks jmp0930!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_fresh-affairs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:606Discussion:67f665f8-471a-4bff-a98a-45bd92e9d8e9Post:1b9aac1a-b6a1-42fe-832f-71df9ed415da">Re: Fresh Affairs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I called today and will be meeting them in a couple of weeks.  Thanks jmp0930!
    Posted by psychologistchloe[/QUOTE]

Awesome! They will do a fantastic job!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    bkrems87bkrems87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I worked with Fresh Affairs, my wedding was Oct 1 and NONE of my flowers were right. I had chose to use orange flowers because they were in season and should be the least expensive. Well when I walked into the reception all the flowers on the table were a pale pink and green. The parents and grandparents flowers were green. My bouquets were beautiful but also had a lot of green in them. It was like they had delivered the wrong flowers. I e-mailed Lyn about how disappointed I was, it took him over a week to respond. He said he would look into it, that he didn't set up my wedding so he doesn't know what happened. He also said that he would let me know what he found out, this was three weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything back from them. I would definitely NOT recommend Fresh Affairs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards