• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Just Engaged 4/21/2012

Hey Everyone... I just got engaged last weekend at SHakori Hills music festival - the proposal was amazing!!!

Fast Forward a few days - to today ... I am looking at getting married late next year ( Sept / October ) time frame - My family is originally from Philadelphia and the only wedding planning experience that we have had seriously was my sister's wedding which took place up there.   Things are done a little different down here appear - not in a bad way - just different - it doesn't seem to have nearly as many halls and places to hold a reception - and or the ceremony that don't cost a small fortune -

I am just wondering n suggestions for place in the Cary / Raleigh area that are close to hotels (lots of out of towners ) .. they need to be able to have an open bar that includes beer wine and liquor and a buffet -

I am not against seated dinner but have been to a few that it just seemed to take forever for everyone to have their food and then some was cold and all that - so buffet seems more like the idea to solve that. 

Basically I need ceremony site ideas and reception site ideas -

Thanks in adavnce
Diana

Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards