North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Seeking venue recommendations

We are looking for an indoor venue in the Triangle. We're planning for 100 guests, and our current budget is $16,000. Any recommendations?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Seeking venue recommendations

• I guess it really depends what you want for your 16000$I am having 150 people - budget is a little higher - but mostly because of open bar - I am using the Embassy Suites in Cary for ceremony and reception - and am not really having flowers - execpt for boutts and bouquets - not centerpeices
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • vbjoannavbjoanna member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    You could do something really nice for that in The Cotton Room in Durham. It's a full service venue, so a coordinator and basic decor, chairs, tables, etc. is all included. 

Edited to add: Flowers, cake, photographer, officiant, DJ/band, etc., would all be separate, but for a total cost of $16,000, I think you could have a very nice event at The Cotton Room (including the cost of those things, if you're careful). We considered it, but decided we weren't willing to spend that much money on one day. 
  • Wakefield TPC is very nice.  Our heavy hors deouvres/open beer & wine bar for 150 people is around $13,000
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards