North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Clayton/Raleigh affordable venues

Hi everyone! I've been researching for a couple weeks now for my wedding venue. I'm looking for a venue with a homey, rustic feel to it. My idea is an outdoor wedding, preferably with a rustic, homey feel so anything with a bb/house would be fantastic. I'd like to have the ceremony and reception at the venue. I'll have around 60 guests, budget for venue is 2000, much rather spend 1500.

Also, I'm interested in Portofino in Clayton, but haven't been able to getting touch with the coordinator. Does anyone know the rates?

Re: Clayton/Raleigh affordable venues

• Check out the City of Raleigh Parks and Rec unique venues.  They have some cute things on there.

• I'm getting married at Portofino. I booked awhile ago, but from what I hear they've Increased their cost to around $4500 for the clubhouse area. Since you're having a smaller wedding, they also offer an option of just the house/ pond area, which is less costly. We are having just our ceremony in front of the pond, but they also allow you to set up a tent for the reception. Hope that that helps!
  • Have you looked at the Brand Ryan house off Hwy 50 in Garner? I went to a wedding reception there last month and it was so cute! You could easily have a small ceremony and reception there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards