North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Shady Wagon Farm Wedding Reviews or Thoughts

Hi Everyone-

I just wanted to see if any of brides out there have had their wedding and reception at Shady Wagon Farm and wanted to get your thoughts of overall value and also the overall experience. SWF is my top choice, but I have been unable to locate a lot of reviews on here from brides and etc.

Also, I know the rental fee might be a little pricey, but you can pick your vendors from the preferred list and you can also bring in your own alcohol, which I am thinking should save some money. Did you guys think overall the price you paid for the wedding was pretty reasonable considering a high rental fee, but with the ability to choose vendors and bring your own alcohol?

Thanks if any of you out there have any input to offer! I'd love what you have to say about SWF.

Thanks-
Raleigh Bride

Re: Shady Wagon Farm Wedding Reviews or Thoughts

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Welcome to the board!

I have no input because I didn't have my wedding there and I haven't been to a wedding there either, but from what I've heard, it's nice!

I'd suggest cross posting this (put an XP in front of your title) on the main NC board. There is typically more traffic over there, so you may get more input.

Good luck! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there next year... I think the price is really good because of EVERYTHING you get.  If you have not visited the grounds, then you wont understand.  She has done so much the place,  that you need VERY LITTLE decorations.  You bring your family or friends by to see the place whenever and however many times you want.  Just make sure Cindy knows before you come.  The only thing that I don't like is the preferred vendors.. She has a limited amount of caterers to choose from.. I had from a caterer that was really good for our budget, but was not aloud to use him because he was not on the list.  But I am very excited to be getting married there.. it is absolutely beautiful!
  • GeorgiannaGGeorgiannaG member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am also getting married at Shady Wagon Farm. SWF has several great reviews online, as well as many photos posted by other vendors, photographers, and happy brides.

Here is one quick link to some recent reviews that I spotted that are from recent weddings:

http://local.weddingchannel.com/Wedding-Vendors/Shady-Wagon-Farm-Wedding-Reviews?ProfileId=208508

I just "googled" Shady Wagon Farm and found a lot of great information. I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards