• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Alterations by Ruth?

Does anyone know anything about Alterations by Ruth in Cary?  My bridal portraits are next Friday and my dress was supposed to ship April 1 and it is JUST arriving tomorrow, even though I paid for rush order shipping!  (PS- I would strongly urge anyone considering a dress from Victorian Rose bridals to reconsider...all the negative reviews are TRUE!!) And so VR won't make time for me to come before Saturday, which means I would only get the initial fitting and then have to pick my dress up and head to portraits without knowing if it will be right or not.  I have contacted Ruth and she may be able to help....just wondering if there were any reviews.

Re: Alterations by Ruth?

• No help here. Sorry.

I've heard AMAZING things about Olga, and that's who I will be using. I'm  actually driving 3.5 hrs each way to have her do my alterations because everyone on here always raves about her!
  • <div>I used her on my bridesmaid dress a few years ago. She's really nice. I did lose about 5-10 lb. prior to picking up the dress, so it was a bit loose, but that was totally my fault. </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-raleighdurham_alterations-by-ruth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:606Discussion:f198249e-f6d0-4ae5-b2c1-110b921fcca2Post:8406a7f1-e614-4631-8280-61bb35a51e69">Alterations by Ruth?</a>:<div>[QUOTE]Does anyone know anything about Alterations by Ruth in Cary?  My bridal portraits are next Friday and my dress was supposed to ship April 1 and it is JUST arriving tomorrow, even though I paid for rush order shipping!  (PS- I would strongly urge anyone considering a dress from Victorian Rose bridals to reconsider...all the negative reviews are TRUE!!) And so VR won't make time for me to come before Saturday, which means I would only get the initial fitting and then have to pick my dress up and head to portraits without knowing if it will be right or not.  I have contacted Ruth and she may be able to help....just wondering if there were any reviews.
    Posted by wolfiesarah[/QUOTE]

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards