Virginia-Richmond

XP For Sale: Vases, rustic signs, and taxi cards

I'm selling some items from my recent wedding. I don't want to ship the vases but I could mail the signs or taxi cards - you pay for shipping costs. I am located in Charlottesville but could potentially meet you nearby. Never hurts to ask! Please contact me by email ag2ut[at]virginia[dot]edu - Thanks!

I have 8 cylinder vases I used for centerpieces that are 10" high with a diameter of 6". I put a plum ribbon around them with double-sided tape but I can easily remove it. $20 for all 8 together or $3 each.

I have 5 smaller vases that are about 6.5" tall with an opening (diameter) of about 3.5". $2 each

I have two wooden signs another bride made reading "guestbook" and "cards." They are stained a darker color with white paint and are about an inch thick - the cards sign is 11" long and the guestbook sign is about 16.5" long. $5 for both

I made 250 business cards on Vistaprint with the names and phone numbers of 5 Charlottesville area taxi services on them for our guests to use over the weekend. We set them out at the reception and many people told us what a great idea it was. There is nothing on them to indicate they are for our wedding and it looks like we have about 200 left. These are free to a good home :)

Re: XP For Sale: Vases, rustic signs, and taxi cards

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards