Virginia-Richmond

The Place @ Innsbrook

Someone mentioned this location for a wedding venue and reception.  Any thoughts and/or opinions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image

Re: The Place @ Innsbrook

• edited December 2011
    I just went to see this place today. It's a pretty typical wedding venue. The best thing about it is that everything is included, it's close to several hotels and the prices aren't bad. They are actually having an open house type event where you can sample the food on Tuesday night. You should check it out if you can.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I actually attended a wedding there as a guest and it was really nice. I liked how everything was included and taken care of by the venue. The food was good too
  • edited December 2011
    The pictures online look like it would be a nice venue.

BrnSgrGrl:  Do you know what time the open house is and whether or not I need to register first?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • edited December 2011

You do need to register. Just give them a call. Not sure of the exact time. Maybe 7PM.  Hope you get this in time because it is tonight.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I made it to the open house at The Place, it was nice.  The ballroom seems large enough for my guests and the prices are pretty reasonable.  The Place might be an option for me! Thanks for the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AlcoxAlcox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would you mind posting what the prices are running? I hate when the websites don't at least give an estimate :o)
  • phinklephinkle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!

My name is Sarah and I work for The Place at Innsbrook. If you email me or call me I would be happy to give you a price quote. We dont have them on our website because we have the flexibility to work with you.

Email me and I will be happy to get some information and pricing to you :)

Thanks,

Sarah
    The Place at Innsbrook
    email: phinkle@theplaceatinnsbrook.com
    PH:804-346-2100
    FAX: 804-346-3094
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards