Virginia-Richmond

Soooooo, let's see...

I have a few questions for the Richmond Brides:

1.  Who is the moderator for this board?  I may have met her, but I don't remember Undecided.

2.  Would you like to see more participation/"life" on this board?

3.  If so, how would you feel about doing a question of the day, a weekly poll, a check-in on your wedding planning, a welcome thread(with knottie info-name, date, wedding venue, etc), fun topics, or something to get our board going with more frequent posts and communication with each other?

4.  About how many Richmond Brides are on our board?

I know this may have been attempted in the past, but I'm game if you are!  Thanks Knotties Wink
Wedding Countdown Ticker
133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image

Re: Soooooo, let's see...

• tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm game, I wouldn't mind seeing more activity! But I don't think there are many brides using the local board as much as the others (my month board is crazy busy).

Feel free to throw questions, ideas or anything out there. I check-in a couple times a week :)
  • pillsburyajpillsburyaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd like to see more activity from other Richmond B2B's!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ChristieNRNChristieNRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I say another get together should be in the works....It is so nice to get together with some Richmond knotties and just have a drink....weddings can be so stressful....2 months to go for me!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed- more activity, please!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards