Virginia-Richmond

tight tight budget

My budget for the whole wedding I'm trying to keep around 5000 dollars. I live in Hopewell and want a garden wedding and reception. Anyone know a place where I can do my own food and have alcohol? I looked at Chrystal Lake and Heritage Garden but they were less then pleasing.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: tight tight budget

• Would you be open to a vineyard wedding in Louisa?  A friend of mine is getting married there in Oct and payed $700 for the entire venue and she can bring her own caterers.  I am not familiar with any garden places in Richmond other than Maymont and that alone would be $5,000, if not more.

• Also, try the Edgar Allen Poe Museum in downtown RIC.  They have a lovely garden area with a fountain in the center, very nice for a wedding :)

• If you are trying to stay in town, have you looked into the Appomattox Manor or Weston Manor?

Our Little Miracle - Raymond Clifford Jr Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we decided to use the planters club in suffolk. thanks so much guys!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_tight-tight-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:607Discussion:4a0e65a6-07e7-4c29-b6a0-5105983d5ae3Post:ba2d324f-7fad-4706-b780-edf0c7cd3428">Re: tight tight budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Would you be open to a vineyard wedding in Louisa?  A friend of mine is getting married there in Oct and payed $700 for the entire venue and she can bring her own caterers.  I am not familiar with any garden places in Richmond other than Maymont and that alone would be $5,000, if not more.
    Posted by OBX2011[/QUOTE]
    Where is this vineyard? I need a venue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards