July 2012 Weddings
Options

July is just around the corner!!!

As July is quickly approaching I'm findng that I'm beginning to get a bit stressed, overwhelmed, excited, nervous, anxious, giddy, and many other emotions.

I'm at the point where I am having to compile detailed timelines and schedules for vendors, put together seating charts, and other tedious activities that make me want to scream. All the last minute details, finishing touches, and planning have consumed my life.

Time is moving fast and I'm running to keep up!

Soon2BMrs.Robinson

Re: July is just around the corner!!!

• Options
    I know what you mean. I don't really feel stressed about it yet, but I think I will in the next few weeks. I am definitely getting more excited and anxious, though. And I have a fear that there is something major I'm forgetting to do, but I have no idea what it might be. That is a bit terrifying! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe it's almost here! I'm in a funk. I haven't done anything wedding related in while. I wish I could jump start myself and get motivated.
  • Options
    40 days today for this girl!  YIKERS! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_july-is-just-around-the-corner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:96626a04-081c-4a3a-b0b3-fd6f9d0f507dPost:a1bea70d-ef54-49e5-9b8b-a54fb9d35d61">Re: July is just around the corner!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know what you mean. I don't really feel stressed about it yet , but I think I will in the next few weeks. I am definitely getting more excited and anxious, though. <strong>And I have a fear that there is something major I'm forgetting to do, but I have no idea what it might be. That is a bit terrifying! lol</strong>
    Posted by BmoreBride311[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I feel the same, I've been going crazy lately lol. I'm coming down to the home stretch though. I think by mid June things should calm down a little
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_july-is-just-around-the-corner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:96626a04-081c-4a3a-b0b3-fd6f9d0f507dPost:a1bea70d-ef54-49e5-9b8b-a54fb9d35d61">Re: July is just around the corner!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know what you mean. I don't really feel stressed about it yet , but I think I will in the next few weeks. I am definitely getting more excited and anxious, though. <strong>And I have a fear that there is something major I'm forgetting to do, but I have no idea what it might be. That is a bit terrifying! lol
    </strong>Posted by BmoreBride311[/QUOTE]

Same here and it is even worse since I don't really have anyhting wedding realted to do.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Me too- I think I'm forgetting something. But I tell myself that if I can't remember what needs to be done, it's probably not important and people will not notice something missing. Unless it has something to do with making the rest of the payments! Haha
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a few dyi's to get done, but most of the WR stuff has been but on the back burner. We raise labs and to our surpise our two females both had huge litters, so my time has been to the dogs. Hope to have all the puppies to there forever homes by the 4th of july then I'll hit the wedding stuff hard.  What doesn't get done is not a big deal.
  • Options
    55 days to go and I have 3 hairs left the rest I have pulled out!
  • Options

We have 1 month, 1 week and 1 day to go (July 7).  Im not stressed out YET but Im pretty sure I will soon...and Im looking forward to being Bridezilla :)   
    Just thinking of the small stuff gives me a headache..I need an Advil now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards