Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Vendor Reviews

We got married on Saturday. We were lucky and knew quite a few people that could help us out. I wanted to leave our reviews of the two vendors that we did use. Flowers: Lloyds Florist - A++++ - They were awesome to work with. Mike Gaddie made it so easy. The day of the ceremony we realized that we had forgotten the petals for the flower girl. My husband, FI at the time, called them the morning of and they delivered some petals for us when the rest of the flowers were delivered at no extra charge. The flowers were beautiful!!Ceremony/Reception: Masterson's - C-; Once we booked this location, communication was difficult. Calls or emails were never returned in a timely manner. 3 weeks before our wedding I finally had to get in contact with the owner due to the fact that my coordinator (Alana) wasn't contacting me regarding rehearsal and final payments, etc. To make a long story short, the day of our wedding there were no coordinators there (after being promised that our coordinator and the owner would both be there), there was no champagne in our glasses for the toast, etc. Without dragging it out - the food was pretty good, but other than that, I wouldn't recommend using them for a reception location.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aye...so sorry you had problems.  Congrats on a lovely wedding - now get crackin' on those thank you notes! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice review. Mike is always a pleasure to work with and always does a good job on both the quality of his work and his customer service. I like those arrangements in your pic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards