Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor reviews ( a little long SOrry)

Venue: Kye's-  I absolutely loved kye's, the facility is beautiful, the dj and mc were awesome, and Herbie the coordinator was extremly helpful.  My fiance thought they were a little pricey but I definitely think it was worth it.Dress:  The Bridal Suite of Louisville-  Laura and her employees were amazing.  I went in on a Saturday without an appointment (shame on me)  but they were still glad to help me.Florist: Lloyds-  Mike with Lloyds was great.  I met with several florists and none seemed to get my "vision"  Mike however totally got it.  My bouquets, and centerpieces were beautiful.Bakery:  Adriennes-   loved loved loved my cakes.  Adrienne did a spectacular job on both my wedding cake and grooms cake.  THe cakes tasted fabulous, reasonably priced and quite a few flavors of cake to choose from.  The only thing I didn't like was that the icing was a little too sweet for my taste.  catering:  BAJ-  not as happy with the catering as I am with everything else, had a couple of bumps along the road but all in all the food was good and the price was decent.Photography: Monarch Photography-  I absolutely loved Jonathan and Rosemary.  I haven't seen my wedding pics yet, but they did our engagement pics,  they were awesome!  Officiant:  Diane Walker-   Diane was a perfect fit for our officiant,  she was extremely friendly,  was able to help us on short notice,  she actually took the time to get to know us (as best she could) and used it to make the ceremony a little more personal.  She even stayed at the reception to party!Alterations:  Cecilia Hardin- Cecilia did a wonderful job on my dress,  she had great prices, and was the sweetest!Make-UP:  Cheryl Bierbaum-  Cheryl did my makeup, and my bridesmaids and did a fantastic job.   Her prices are very reasonable, and she did my makeup exactly how I wanted.  Hair:  Cutups-   Angie and her team did a great job on my hair and my bms as well.  However I had to call them like five times just to set up my appt, they "lost my number"  and day of the wedding they were running way behind which had me running behind.  Jewelry:  After glow Lapidary(beads)-   Okay ladies you have to check out afterglow (on shelbyville rd)   Shame on me I can't remember the womans name but she is very creative.  She made mine and my bm's jewelry,  great prices! Rehearsal Dinner:  The Old Spaghetti Factory-  The food was great, our waitress was a sweetheart.  But,  I had to call 3 days in advance to give everyones order,  after waiting 45 minutes after we're seated someone comes to take our order...  It wasn't a huge deal but it was kind of frustrating..  Ok ladies I think thats it,  I was really pretty happy with all of my vendors.  If anyone needs contact info for anyone just let me know

Re: Vendor reviews ( a little long SOrry)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards