Kentucky-Louisville

Hay DJ

Anyone have experience with Hay DJ? We're considering booking, and I would like some opinions if there are any. Thanks!
Kelley & Daniel | 10.23.2010
Photobucket

Re: Hay DJ

• msanders09msanders09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No opinions on HAY DJ because I've never heard of them, but if you're still considering other options, try Dance Party Unlimited. They are AMAZING!!!!! We used them for our wedding in May and couldn't have been happier. They had everyone up dancing until the very end of the night. Such great guys.
  • edited December 2011
    Sydney, down at Glassworks has often recommended her and I trust her opinion. I've never seen her in action personally, but if Sydney likes her then that is a pretty good reference.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Hay DJ for our wedding last year. We loved her! She played great music & kept people on the dance floor all night, which was what we wanted. We had our reception at Glassworks, and Sydney recommended her.
  • trautwsmtrautwsm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Hay DJ at our reception at Glassworks as well and LOVED them. The dance floor was full the whole night long. Heather is wonderful to work with and so affordable.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked HAY DJ for my wedding I met with several people and she was by far the best overall. She mentored with Marshall Yancey of Yancey Entertainment and is highly recommended by him but at a lower price point. She also really seems to know how to make your event unique and draw in all ages but keeping in spirit with the younger generations too. Just my  thoughts :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards