Kentucky-Louisville

Glassworks change of staffing

Hey, ladies! Is anyone else getting married at Glassworks this year? Part of the reason I chose Glassworks for my reception in October is because of their awesome coordinator, Sydney. Well, she emailed me yesterday to say that Glassworks has been bought by some other company and she is no longer with Glassworks, but all contracts and current bookings with Glassworks WILL be honored. I have no idea how things will go now, and I'm trying not to panic. I've left a voicemail for the contact person at the new Glassworks owners, because I now have a million questions.

Is there anyone else in the same boat? :(
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Glassworks change of staffing

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any advice for you, but I would definitely book an independent day of coordinator.  You might check with Sunny Sky Events.  her email is sunnyskyevents@gmail.com.  I have several friends who have used her and loved her.  Good luck!
  • nannewmurnannewmur member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Snowbird, you have a PM.
  • edited December 2011
    I am in the same boat! We chose glassworks because of Sydney as well. I have tried to reach the new coordinator several times via phone and email, and have yet to hear back from anyone. Yikes!!!
  • kysnowbirdkysnowbird member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, Emmabeth. It is pretty scary! I talked with the contact person that Sydney emailed us. The woman said that it's their aim to give us all the kind of wedding reception that we signed up for. So I'm hoping that it turns out that way. :-/ When are you getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm gettin married 5/12/2012. How about you? I so hope the new staff is as good as the old was!
  • kysnowbirdkysnowbird member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married on October 22, 2011. I hope that for your sake and mine, I'll make a good report! ;) I'm hoping that by October, they have all the kinks and glitches worked out (fingers crossed). I really felt bad for girls getting married in June. Can you imagine? Ooooooh, I hope it works out well for every bride!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So far, everything has gone really well! I apologize to anyone I haven't called back. I'm sure a few calls were lost in the shuffle and we have had to focus on the events at hand, as it is wedding season. We value each event and want to deliver the same if not a higher caliber of service than was previously available. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything. The proper phone line is 502 992 3269.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards