Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Thanksgiving recap

Hi all!  Hope you have wonderful Thanksgiving holidays with the ones you love!  How much did you eat, and what was the best?  What will always be on your Thanksgiving table? Anything you never want to do/cook/eat again?
DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
Mom to J: 2011
Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485

Re: Thanksgiving recap

• Options
    ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  I didn't eat a whole lot as I'm 18 days out from having to fit into my gown, but everything was tasty.  Probably my favorite meal over the holiday was a pizza place in Cleveland, OH named Valentinos.  I had white sauce with artichokes and kalamata olives - delish.  If I ever take on the task of cooking Thanksgiving I will not provide stuffing.  I think it's gross and never have liked it nor looking at it.  Ech.
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mac 'n cheese.  I ate a ton.  And brought all the leftovers back to Boston.  And lemme tell ya, the drive from Boston to Kentucky is LONG.  Very, very long. 

Oh, and also?  Being pregnant for a Bambi walk SUCKS.  So, two of us bailed and went to the Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen.  I discovered Creme Brulee milk shakes.  And now I want another one, and they're 1000 miles away. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards