Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Rooftop venues...

I'm trying to pick venues and wanted to know if there are any other rooftop venues in Louisville. I've checked out 21C, Glassworks and Frazier so far. Also any additional info on these that may not have made their packets, would be appreciated. Thanks!!!  
Wedding Countdown Ticker unnamed LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Rooftop venues...

• Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any others, but you can also rent toe Belvedere if you're wanting a riverside view.

I've been in both Frazier and Glasswords for events and they were both beautiful. I liked Frazier's space better because it was more urban feeling.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Frazier was my favorite as well but at the time we're looking to have our wedding they're hosting a Princess Di exhibit so we wouldn't be able to start until 7pm. I think that's going to be a bit late for our families :( Thanks for your help I just wanted to make sure there wasn't somewhere else before I booked.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker unnamed LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw that sucks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Ice House ! My ceremony will be there in one week, rooftop... It has a beautiful view :) 
  • Options
    mander_gaylemander_gayle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm checking out The Ice House today!  I'm so excited.  Just anxious about the pricing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards