Kentucky-Louisville

Looking for a pretty outdoor location....

My fiance' and I are looking for an outdoor reception location. We are looking for either a wooded option or something with a pretty garden space. I have been looking and just can't seem to find what we are looking for. We would like to stick with Louisville locations but something reasonably close would work too. Any advice you lovely ladies can give would be very much appreciated! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Looking for a pretty outdoor location....

• Look at Wight-Meyer Vineyards in Shepherdsville.  Went to a wedding out there a few weeks ago and the place is just beautiful.

• Try The Gardens of Ray Eden off of LaGrange Rd. and The Gene Snyder.
  • Check out Oxmoor Country Club. They have a beautiful outside area with this gorgeous tree you get married under and the inside is really pretty for the reception! It's where we are getting married, they have a great deal, and the cordinator there is great too! Here is a link: http://www.oxmoorcatering.com/Oxmoor_Catering/Pricing.html
  • Yew Dell Garden's is beautiful, but can sometimes be pricey depending on the size of your reception.  The website is www.yewdellgardens.org  Good Luck!!!
  • Thanks for all the suggestions! You ladies are awesome! I will take a look at each of them!

Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married outdoors at South park Country Club, it is BEAUTIFUL and very low prices. The only problem is it is so far from town, it is in Fairdale, ky. It really is a nice place and so are the people!
  • oh, and to add to my other post, they have a huge lake in the background, would be beautiful for pictures!
  • Yew dell is so nice, gardens of ray Eden, most winerys!
  • I just got married at The Gardens of Ray Eden June 23.  It was amazing!  The owner, Mark Cain, is wonderful to work with.
  • Did you look into Hubers?  A bit of a drive from Louisville but it does make for a pretty outdoor ceremony!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_looking-for-a-pretty-outdoor-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:5cbeb236-f12e-4f7c-94c1-c38e91bbed1ePost:932a7b85-6f55-47b0-a462-58b537d08dc2">Re: Looking for a pretty outdoor location....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got married at The Gardens of Ray Eden June 23.  It was amazing!  The owner, Mark Cain, is wonderful to work with.
    Posted by djliquidsteele[/QUOTE]

So the Pictures on the site do not do it justice. We are trying to find a place but can't seem to find one.
    Wedding Countdown TickerVisit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards