Kentucky-Louisville

Can you ladies please reccomend

a nice restaurant that is not overly expensive that has good food,and where we can have our wedding reception at?  Thanks!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Can you ladies please reccomend

• halfpin21halfpin21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bristol Bar & Grill might be a good option for you.  They have several locations with many private rooms.
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Bristol. I love their food.

How many people will be at your reception? A local knottie that I know had her reception at Captain's Quarters. She had around 30 guests.
  • edited December 2011
    A really fantastic restaurant is Tuscay over in the South End.  It has amazing Italian food!  It is in the South End (which can be dicey sometimes), but it's right off of NewCut Road and the prices are great.  Good Luck!
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_can-ladies-please-reccomend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:7899b790-ebdf-4f4b-a4fb-904fbe43d310Post:dfff9dc1-b093-4160-b35b-df4c41c9e406">Re: Can you ladies please reccomend</a>:
    [QUOTE]I second Bristol. I love their food. How many people will be at your reception? A local knottie that I know had her reception at Captain's Quarters. She had around 30 guests.
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]

I'm having 15-20 guests,I will have to look both of these restaurants up, thanks : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If that's the case, I would definitely look into Captain's Quarters. My friend loved her reception there and it's so pretty being on the water (when it's not flooding :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Birdie : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dberman1dberman1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In side the Captains Quarters on the Creekside room very nice venue at a reasonalble price. Contact Alan tell him Berman sent you
  • edited December 2011
    Try downtown BBC. They are opening a new room for special events. It looks like it will be great!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your help Ladies,hopefully by the of next week we will have made a decision.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards