Kentucky-Louisville

Videograhper Help

I need to find a videographer ASAP.  I would like to have a video of the wedding. Something this is decent. Something that I can go back and watch and enjoy. I really lik e companies that offer do the video and will also do a highlighted video. I don't really care about Blue Ray. I need a videographer that is affordable. Any recommandations?

Thanks

Re: Videograhper Help

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommended 3 in the FKS post that you commented on, so check with those if they're in your budget.  Also, look on Craig's List - I saw a few there when I was looking.  Honestly, though, I didn't see much under $800 that was worthwhile, in my opinion.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Kip Wilson Entertainment Systems. He's very willing to work with brides within their budget and he has some pretty good technical skills if you want a great looking video.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, I don't mean to be too forward, but as a videographer, I believe I coiuld be of service.  I have video packages that start at just $600 and all come with full ceremony coverage, reception, AND highlight video.  If you are interested, check out more at http://www.ndependentproductions.com

Thank you for your time and good luck in your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards