Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Videographer - anybody used

InMotion Video?  http://www.inmotionvideos.com

The prices are great, and the demos on the website seem good.  I'm concerned it might be too good to be true.  Anybody?
DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
Mom to J: 2011
Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485

Re: Videographer - anybody used

• Options
    FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oohh I'm interested in this feedback too.  This has been a tougher vendor to find.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP--I'm also curious about what their prices are--I couldn't find anything on the site...except that they want a consultation before they quote anything.  I'm just looking for a ballpark though.
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed and he sent me back a price sheet.  He's really nice via email, and the samples on the site look nice, but the price was almost too good to be true.  That, plus nobody had heard of him made me a bit nervous. 

I emailed a LOT of videogs for last minute pricing (less than a month to go!  holy crap!), and found one that is going to give me just raw footage, no editing, for a GREAT price.  I'll do my own editing.  I'm not a pro, by any means, but I can do enough to make us happy.  And, if I wanted to get it edited by a pro later when I can afford it, I have the raw footage to work with.  So, that's something to consider when you look for videographers.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Complete DJ/Video, they give a discount for using both services.
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    edited December 2011
    There's no way I have time to do it right now, but after the honeymoon I'll try to put together a list of all the videographers I taliked with, my impressions of them, and general price range.  If you need something right away, feel free to email me (email is in my bio, or use the guestbook/contact in my bio) and I'll dig up what might be helpful for you.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options
    FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks squirrly!!  No rush but when you get a chance later on that list would be really helpful.  I'm 13 months out so I have time.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    edited December 2011
    FKS, I'll be out of real wedding projects once we get back, so I'll start on it then.  I don't delete email, so I've still got them all.  I had started on a KY vendor bio in google pages, I'll probably revive that project and put the videogs in first. 

You have 13 months, I've got 11 days.  HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!  11 DAYS!  Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cool  I am perfectly calm. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using BHP hatfieldproductions.com . His prices were in our budget and he had a combo package with our photographer (Studio 3 Photography
    studio3photographygallery.com).
    We met with him and his assistant and thought they were very nice and their samples were great. We wanted a videographer that would not be stuffy...my FI's sister had one that took smoke breaks every 20 minutes, almost missed the cake cutting and then kept ordering us around to do things that were staged just so he could have something good to put together. Ughh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards