Kentucky-Louisville

Need help finding a photographer!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a photographer that takes decent pictures for under $1200. Our wedding budget is small but the pictures are important to us. It seems that everyone I find who is within the budget does a poor job of taking pictures. They are usually all washed out in color or to bright. I want someone who takes better pictures then me :)!!  Also if you know of anyone who is willing to swtich packages around. We don't want any prints we can do that ourselves. Basically, we want wedding coverage with full rights to an edited CD. But I am willing to work with just about anyone now within budget that takes decent pictures.

Re: Need help finding a photographer!

• ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you need my photographer!  Brad Luttrell at www.bradluttrell.com. He's been so easy to work with and reliable.  I love our e-pics and we own the rights to everything for life (both sets of parents do too)!  He just did my friend's wedding and her pics are fabulous!
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer is awesome!  Her name is Jacquie Carman and she's based out of the Columbus, IN area.  She travels for a very small fee and her wedding package is $950 which includes epics, rehearsal pics, all day wedding coverage and the rights to print plus a $200 print credit.  She's absolutely amazing.  I should have my wedding pics back next week and can't wait to see them.  Her website is http://www.jacquiecphotography.com/
  • Deirdre1BDeirdre1B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Steve Harmon and he was great!!! His less expensive package is a little out of your range. But you get  a lot in that package. And you have him for the day. He does not limit you to 4 hours. And then he meets with you afterwards to go over edits. He is worth every penny!!! http://www.harmonweddings.com/wedding-photography-packages/
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I will def. be contacting them to see if any of them have my date still available.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using James Byrd Photography and I saw a package for $1,200. I hope you find someone! That really is the most important thing to me, and the dress!
  • edited December 2011
    Def look up Nvisiblephotography. www.nvisiblephoto.com

They did a wonderful job at my wedding, not pushy like some photographers, punctual, affordable (they will even work with you on their wedding packages!) and gorgeous pictures! :) I think their cheapest package is $1000??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards