Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Hairstylist/Makeup Artist

I don't have a regular hairstylist in Louisville and would like some suggestions for someone who can do both hair and makeup for my wedding in October and will travel to my venue where we're getting ready. 
I was a stylist myself when I lived in the Chicago area, so I always just have my friend back there do my hair for me but she is going to be a bridesmaid in my wedding and I don't want her to have that much responsibility as she has to get ready herself that day.  Anyone have an affordable stylist?

Re: Hairstylist/Makeup Artist

• Options
    ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Theresa and Penny at Friend's Salon in Middletown.  Their phone number is 502-254-7112.  They did a fab job for my wedding party's hair.  I also like Serenity Spa in Anchorage.  Their phone number is 502-245-6484.  They did our make-up and it was perfect.  Both come highly recommended and are very affordable!  Tell them you were recommended by a recent bride named Meredith (that's me).  Good luck!
  • Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Lebliss for everything and I really like them. I'm not sure if they'll travel though. They're a full service salon and spa.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i also go to Lebliss and love them for hair...howeever for makeup I don't really care for them  I used www.beautybybethany.com. Bethany did my wedding, most of my bridesmaids, and some of my coworkers this year.  I should be charging a fee!  She was also just voted BEST Wedding Makeup in the Kentuckiana (KY and IN) area!!! 
    She is amazing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    Selena06Selena06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glenna773...... I am an on-site Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist.  You can visit my site, www.SelenaSakal.com .  I would love to chat with you!

Selena
  • Options
    jesskevcjesskevc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Schaper's Salon in St Matthews is AMAZING!! They do amazing updo's and styles. It is so comforable and everyone is so friendly! I would definatly check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards