Kentucky-Louisville
Options

transportation help needed

I am trying to book transportation for about 100 people for my wedding in this coming June.  Does anyone have an idea of the best way to coordinate this process? Any specific companies in Louisville that are recommended?

Re: transportation help needed

• Options
    FKSFKS
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to be in the same boat that you're in. I've had Aztec recommended to me - they have a fleet of large buses I believe and they're supposedly cheaper than some of the other limo/transportation companies in Louisville.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is closer to Lexington, and we're using Wombles, based out of Versailles.  The people there have been SO nice.  I also got quotes from Miller Transportation and DC Tours in Louisville.  Miller was nice, but a bit pricey for a yellow school bus.  They have a cool trolley, though, if you're staying local. 

DC Tours was horrific.  He quoted me nearly double what Miller did for a yellow school bus as well.  I replied politely thanking him, and letting him know that because of price I wasn't interested.  He said I was missing out because they have very nice busses and drivers.  Actually, as I coach local high school sports, I've been on their busses (sometimes we have more teams playing than busses available and have to charter).  The last couple were not clean, and the driver was horribly rude.

When I delicately explained that I had had a few negative experiences, and thus the price difference was really the last straw, he said I was a spoiled brat and he didn't want my business any way.

Now, do what you want - but I find that to be horribly unprofessional.  I was polite in my emails, but honest.  He was neither.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards