Kentucky-Louisville
Options

vendor reviews...

hey everyone! we tied the knot about three weeks ago.  been meaning to post this the whole time but been busy haha…anyway, here's my vendor reviews...  venue - lakeside reflections A++ they did great and made the place absolutely beautiful! they made everything much easier for me and made me have less to worry about. they do the catering, bartending, DJ, centerpieces, chair covers, and so much more. they catered to every request we had. all afternoon they were asking if we wanted a drink while doing photos and getting ready. the food was great (at least what i had time to eat! haha). a guy named gary that has worked with them for 10+years was our DJ. he was great. played the music we wanted and all. we even had a inappropriate song for the garter toss but he played it for us anyway :)  cake - Cakes4Sure B the only reason i gave her a B is because our cake was actually lopsided once on the table. i really don't know who's fault it was (they didn't get there until the ceremony had started) but the cake tasted and look great :)  photos - Perfectly Polaroid A this is a small company based in my home town (Perry County, IN) that my aunt suggested to me because she used them in her songs wedding. since i obviously don't have my pictures back yet i can't say much yet. ginger and sam were fun to work with. they were totally new to the venue but i thought they did good considering the sun going down quickly and the wind! but their prices are fantastic (less than $1000) and the pictures that I’ve seen of their stuff are really good  officiant – Diane Walker A+ at first we weren’t sure how it was going to work out with her because we didn’t meet her until two weeks before the ceremony (friend was gonna do it but something came up) but she did wonderful! very easy to work with, she let us pick from a multitude of variations of the wording for the ceremony.  i would recommend her to anyone! everything else I had friends and family do. :)

image image
Photobucket
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards