Kentucky-Louisville

"LOVE IS SWEET" Sign

I'm doing a candy buffett at my wedding. Anyone know where I can find a "love is sweet" sign?

Re: "LOVE IS SWEET" Sign

• kdmoellekdmoelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *buffet ..oops!
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having a dessert buffet for the reception and I'm making one.  Just going to cut scrapbook paper into the triangles and paint on them or use a super thick Sharpie to do the letters.  Or I might run them through the printer and then cut them.  Then I'm going to put either ribbon or baling twine through the tops of them so I can hang them on the front of the table.  It'll take a bit of time, but should be pretty cheap. 
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just spent 10 minutes arranging them in Publisher, so I'm just going to print onto the paper.  I put the lines for the penant in, so I'll just cut on the lines and be good.  Thank goodness for my paper trimmer!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to etsy.com and had signs designed for our wedding.  I really wanted our ring bearer to carry a sign that said "here comes the bride" and I found a seller willing to make one for me in my colors.  You might want to try etsy.com.
  • edited December 2011
    I would make one using wooden letters and then stand them up.  Go to a place like Ben Franklin Crafts for Michael's for either 3 inch or 4 inch wooden letters then paint them! You could do all kinds of designs using acrylic paint or just use spray paint and then you could just stand them up on the table or rest them against something.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you browsed Etsy?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards