Kentucky-Louisville

Don't hire DJ Patrick Salyer/Triangle Talent

It's been a while since I logged on, but I should warn other brides. Do NOT hire Patrick Salyer as your DJ. We had him DJ our wedding at the Sawyer Hayes Community Center, and he got so drunk he vomited. He got my name wrong. He screwed up our timeline. He was a screaming bafoon. He's now banned from that venue, along with all other Triangle Talent DJs. I think they also work under the name Sound Decision so be careful of them too.

My husband's full review of our disaster is available at their Google page:
http://www.google.com/maps/place?cid=490910408035758599&q=Triangle+Talent,+Inc.,+10424+Watterson+Trail,+Louisville,+KY+40299&hl=en&dtab=0&sll=38.193766,-85.566113&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&ll=38.198546,-85.575771&spn=0,0&z=16

Re: Don't hire DJ Patrick Salyer/Triangle Talent

• edited December 2011
    They must have deleted your husband's review because there is nothing there.  I'm sorry you had such a rough time with your DJ.
  • cmblak01cmblak01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met one of the DJ's from Sound Decisions at a bridal show.  The guy seemed nice so I gave them a call and spoke with the owner, Randy.  He was supposed to have the DJ from the bridal show call me.  After 3 days I received a call from him wanting to schedule a meeting and I told him I was no longer interested.  If it takes that long to receive a call to schedule an appointment I'm sure it would be hard to reach them after we signed a contract.  He was rude about the situation.  I would not go with them.  And they do go by both Triangle Talent and Sound Decisions.  I'm sorry this happened to you.
  • edited December 2011
    I didnt see the review. AH!
  • edited December 2011

I am Randy with Sound Decsion DJs and Triangle Talent, Inc.
    You can easily bash anyone you want to on a blog or a website.
    We have provided quality DJ services to couples in the Louisville area for several years and will continue to with great success. We have always treated our clients with integrity and honesty, and we have hundreds of satisfied clients, wedding consultants, and venue managers who can attest to this.
    It was unfortunate that things turned out that way at your reception, however there are two sides to every story and you were refunded in full without question. After speaking with your husband, who also claims to be a wedding professional, I thought that we had resolved this. 

To the person (cmblak01), who posted that I was rude to them, they are simply not being truthful.  Anyone who does know me, knows that is not the way I handle my business or my potential clients. If you want to learn more about what we are about, simply ask other real wedding professionals, or better yet, call or stop by our office and see for yourself. This will be my one and only post on this site.
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh, that's horrible, sorry about your bad experience! 
  • I'm so very sorry to hear about your experience. I'm shocked. I just want to share that Patrick did our wedding this past Oct. and did a fantastic job. We credit the fun time we had at our reception to his organization and good judgement.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards