Kentucky-Louisville

Wedding Programs

I'm not sure if i want to tackle the task of making wedding programs myself.I want something unique but simple. Does anyone know any printing or paper companies in the Louisville / S. Indiana area that would do them for a reasonable price?

Re: Wedding Programs

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Office Max printed our intives for me cheaply, but you'd need to do the design.  I've got a couple of templates in my bio for programs, if that helps.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    Tip for getting married: have a graphic designer in your wedding party (if you're not one yourself). :) 

I've done a few wedding programs for friends and typically have printed them at home on an inkjet on nice paper (try Arvey's downtown). the last ones I did i printed two on an 8.5 x 11 page. I designed them so that they were 4.25 x 11 and could print two on a page. With one cut at kinkos ($3 max for a stack of paper), I had long, narrow, elegant looking programs. Granted, it was a short wedding, but, they were under $20 for all of them and looked great.
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with a freelance designer for all my paper products and it was the best thing I did! She was more affordable than most websites/stores, all my paper products coordinated and I got to have my own input into the final designs! Feel free to email Jennifer at metzcrawford@hotmail.com if you are looking for some help. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards