Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor Reviews

I got married on June 19 and thought I would write reviews because they were so helpful to me. I tried to do my wedding on a budget and used lots of single people instead of large businesses

WEDDING DRESS- BRIDAL SUITE OF LOUISVILLE - A
They were awesome.  Loved the girls there, they were so sweet and helpful.  Wish they would of had more bridesmaids dresses and I would of used them for the girls as well

BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES- REBECCAS- A
I had a few out of town BM's and they were helpful in getting them what they needed and shipping their dresses.  Also they have a huge selection

CATERING- PAULA WARD- A+++
Paula was amazing.  She was so helpful and made sure the reception went smoothly.  She was able to answer many questions throughout the process.  Will use her again if I ever need a caterer.

CEREMONY- CALDWELL CHAPEL- A
The Chapel was beautiful and everyone commented on that. The only thing is it can be confusing to get to... especially for out of town guests. 

RECEPTION- ST MATTHEWS COMMUNITY CENTER- C
The center is great once you get the decoration in and it is a great price.  The lady that runsit is overwhelming.  Was told different things from her and never knew what was going on.  Finally had to put my mom on that because I couldn't handle it.

CAKE- ROBIN- B-
I can't remember his last name but he does the cakes out of his house.  The cake was a great deal.  I thought the cake would look perfect because he said he could do exactly what I wanted but ended up not and I was upset about that.  The cake was good though.

RENTAL- ON THE BRIDES SIDE- A+
Lola was amazing and was so helpful.  Linens were $5 a piece and she put up the cake decoration without charging.  So sweet and made the decorating process smoother

CHAIR RENTAL- BALLOUS- A
I did not deal with any of the chair drop off or pick up so I don't know how well that went but they were great to work with on the phone.

BRIDESMAIDS JEWELRY-ETSY-BETHSBEADED DESIGNS-A+
I got a great deal on their jewelry and they all loved it and still wear it.  Even got complements from wedding guests.

PHOTOGRAPHY- JASON COOBS
I don't have pictures yet so I can't grade him.  He was great to work with and helpful.  Was happy with my epics.  I know that there are a couple of pictures on the wedding day that I wanted taken that did not get taken. 

TUXES- MENS WAREHOUSE- A
We used MW since they are located in so many states and we had a GM in Nashville and NYC.  We were able to check back and they let us know who had and had not been fitted.

HAIR-LEBLISS-A
I had a huge mess with my hair.  The girl that told me she would do it as a wedding present backed out so I ended up getting my hairdresser, Jessica McCarty to do it.  She was able to get me in with only a month left before the wedding.  SHe did a great job.

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards