Kentucky-Louisville
Options

FRANKFORT VIDEO PRODUCTIONS===TERRIBLE!

Absolutely TERRIBLE at communicating with clients...
1. Said he'd be at the rehearsal to get a feel for the venue. Did not show up and did not call or email to let me know he wouldn't be there. --- Had to call him on the morning of my wedding and he did not call me back for hours and then acted like it wasn't a big deal that they weren't there.
2. Told me that he'd be 2 hours early to set up (since they weren't there for the rehearsal) and did not show up until 25 minutes before the wedding started. AGAIN, did not call or email. Acted like my sister was crazy for being mad that he was late and was rude to her. Made comments to me about how my sister was high strung and that it wasn't a big deal that they were late. (DURING my wedding... interrupted my time to mingle with guests to tell me these things.)
3. The day after my wedding he told me that it'd be 4 weeks til I received my video. When week 5 passed, I emailed him. Week 6, I emailed again. Week 7, I called AND emailed. He did not respond to any of the emails or phone calls.

I received my video on week 11 without ANY communication from FVP. Except at the beginning of that week to confirm my address.

If you can handle the COMPLETE LACK of communication from your wedding videographer then the final product is not bad. (especially in comparison to its cost.. $700. If I would have paid more I would have been disappointed in the video quality. It looked like they set up the camera during the reception and let it tape the exact same spot on the dance floor. The video is mainly one group of people and very little of me and husband.)

Re: FRANKFORT VIDEO PRODUCTIONS===TERRIBLE!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for this.  We're in Frankfort, and will most likely marry in Frankfort, and knowing that this vendor is not good will help.  Really sorry your video didn't turn out the way you wanted!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards