Kentucky-Louisville

hair and makeup?

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced hair and makeup artist that will come to my venue?  I would only be getting my makeup but some of my girls want both.  I know there are a lot of places who have a minimum of people using their services which has also been a challenge.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hair and makeup?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_hair-and-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:608Discussion:f88fef08-3fbc-4346-bb90-9609e3b28bdePost:1045aa9f-6040-4791-8d75-ad0e6d278cdd">hair and makeup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a reasonably priced hair and makeup artist that will come to my venue?  I would only be getting my makeup but some of my girls want both.  I know there are a lot of places who have a minimum of people using their services which has also been a challenge.  Thanks!
    Posted by mmccolpin[/QUOTE]
    My friend works at Wild Strawberry. She is amazing!!! She will be doing my hair, 3 of my friends hair for their weddings!! Ask for her, Allie Barnes is her name! Amazing!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_hair-and-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:f88fef08-3fbc-4346-bb90-9609e3b28bdePost:d390f9ff-7669-4559-b1f5-ba43fd79d5a3">Re: hair and makeup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to hair and makeup? : My friend works at Wild Strawberry. She is amazing!!! She will be doing my hair, 3 of my friends hair for their weddings!! Ask for her, Allie Barnes is her name! Amazing!
    Posted by Mirnranda[/QUOTE]

Thank you!  I will definately give them a call.  Is this Allie Barnes from Elizabethtown?  I'm curious b/c I went to school with an Allie Barnes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a friend named Ashley Meadows who provides makeup artistry services only. I have found that If someone is a true artist, that is the only service that they provide. She has a page on Facebook 'Ashley Meadows Makeup Artistry'. She has provided my makeup for special events in the past and will be doing mine for my upcoming wedding. You can't go wrong. On her page she has photos of brides and other looks.
    I have found that with special events if you have a hair stylist that you trust you can ask them to be there for your big day and get a price for you and other girls but confirm how many ahead of time so you will know how much time you will need to set aside for each of you. If you have one person performing all of this, it will take up quite a bit of time and you may not get the makeup coverage or hair that you want... just a tip.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_hair-and-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:608Discussion:f88fef08-3fbc-4346-bb90-9609e3b28bdePost:1045aa9f-6040-4791-8d75-ad0e6d278cdd">hair and makeup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a reasonably priced hair and makeup artist that will come to my venue?  I would only be getting my makeup but some of my girls want both.  I know there are a lot of places who have a minimum of people using their services which has also been a challenge.  Thanks!
    Posted by mmccolpin[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards