California-Central
Options

Spray Tan in SLO?

Hi everyone,I'm looking for a good place to get a spray tan done in October before my wedding. The wedding is in Paso Robles, but I'm willing to drive out to SLO the day before to go somewhere good. I don't want to go to a place that has the machine that does it, I'd rather a live person do it as I've had not great experience with the machines!Any recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Spray Tan in SLO?

• Options
    angnedangned member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JoLin with http://www.spraymegorgeous.us is out at Heritage.  Contact her, she does a great job.
    2 of us- a bunch of you! Celebrating the whole night through!
  • Options
    fx22xibayfx22xibay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi There,Unfortunately, I can't help you with a tanning salon.  But I noticed the words "SLO" in your heading.  I'm getting married in Pismo Beach and I'm having a hard time finding a hair and make up artist.  Were you able to find one for your wedding? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, I am not actually getting married in SLO - I'm getting married in Paso Robles...but SLO is close enough for me to run over for a tan :) I am getting my hair and makeup done at Uptown Salon in Paso Robles. They came highly recommended by my florist and their prices are very reasonable. I'm sure you won't want to drive out to Paso from Pismo though...I hear Bladerunner is great in SLO.
  • Options
    infinitysuninfinitysun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Kim and I do spray tanning and at Serenity in Paso Robles. I use Infinity Sun Tanning Products also used on Sunset Tans and recently sprayed at the 2009 Emmys. I do many brides and bridal parties. I spray at Serenity or I also can come to you home and do private parties. Check out the company website at www.infinitysun.com I charge$35.00 for full body.  If you are interested please give me a call at (805)610-2893. ThankYou! Kim
  • Options
    daretolaughdaretolaugh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim, I have a question for you...I am a very white person haha. Since I am always very white I don't want to be dark tan for my wedding (since that would not look like me) but i also don't want to have tan lines in my strapless dress. Can I get a spray tan that will help get rid of tan lines but not make me took too tan? Let me know!! Thanks!

Susee
  • Options
    infinitysuninfinitysun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There are many custom shades! If you are very pale I will give you a very natural glow! The solution that I use works with your own skin tones and looks very natural.  I recommend brides coming in for a trial tan a month or so before your wedding.  Call me if you would like to schedule an appt. (805)610-2893
    Thank you,
    Kim

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards