California-Central

Poll

When is your wedding: Favorite wedding detail: Most stressful thing: What are you working on right now: Are you getting nervous yet?:
Photobucket

Re: Poll

• stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding: September 12, 2009 Favorite wedding detail: hmm, we loved the chinese tea ceremony, the jewish aspects to the ceremony, and I loved our first dance Most stressful thing: Our photographer was hard to get a hold of the last couple of weeks and we needed her input so we could make a day of timeline. Frustrated me out quite a bit. Oh, that, and I had a "no visitors" policy on the room I was getting ready in and somehow my aunt got back there to introduce me to one of my cousin's new girlfriends. WTF. What are you working on right now: I am now working on our home, we went to look at cars today, and getting my life back to the way if was before wedding planning. Are you getting nervous yet?: I was super nervous as I heard the music for the BP. I was practically hyperventilating.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • fabbate13fabbate13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding: 3/21/09Favorite wedding detail: the location (Madonna Inn)Most stressful thing: nothing reallyWhat are you working on right now: life in general Are you getting nervous yet?:I was nervous for about an hour the day before the ceremony and that was it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shroombombershroombomber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding: 16th, October 2010Favorite wedding detail: The idea I have for the "cake." We are going with pie but as a little creative idea I'm gonna make pie covers that look like cake so we can still have a topper.Most stressful thing: Finding a place cheap enough for 30-40 people.What are you working on right now: Trying to find the place.Are you getting nervous yet?: Not yet but I still got a year. So we'll have to wait and see.
  • edited December 2011
    When is your wedding: 11 June '11Favorite wedding detail: We're both musicians and a lot of our friends are, too. During the ceremony while we take Communion, we want to have all our choir friends move to the outer aisles and sing "This Marriage" by Eric Whitacre, directed by our choir conductor from college.Most stressful thing: Keeping costs down, especially the reception.What are you working on right now: We have a lot of ideas that we're already set on, but haven't done the legwork yet. But we've got time.Are you getting nervous yet?: Not really. I still get butterflies of disbelief. We're so excited! -^_^-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards