California-Central

Poll: Holidays

What are your plans for thanksgiving?What are your plans for christmas?Favorite thing about the holiday season?Least favorite thing about the holiday season?What is on your wish list?
Photobucket

Re: Poll: Holidays

• edited December 2011
    What are your plans for thanksgiving? time with my family, evening with fi's family.What are your plans for christmas?Hasn't been talked about yet....lets get through one at a time :) I guess I am old fashioned when it comes to holidays. I LOVE each one. And cherish the time for all :) Favorite thing about the holiday season? Family traditionsLeast favorite thing about the holiday season? stupid media!!!!!What is on your wish list?honestly...i don't have one lol
  • edited December 2011
    Plans for Thanksgiving are to spend time with the family. Same for Christmas, plus getting all the finishing touches done for my wedding. My favorite thing about the holiday season is the fact that my entire family gets together to share it with each other. My least favorite things is all the traffic during the holidays. On my wish list is that everything for the wedding comes together on time.
  • shroombombershroombomber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanksgiving:
    Be with the fambam all day cooking, eating, screaming (football), Wii-ing and cleaning.
    But the "joy" starts today, I got to bake 4 pumpkin pies!

Christmas:
    Again gonna be with the family opening gifts, eating, singing and joking. Oh and more Wii-ing.
    (we are trying to beat grandma at bowling, she's good!!!)

Favorite thing about the holidays:
    The smell of all the foods cooking that I can't eat. Bummer. At least I got my own tofurkey to myself and don't have to share. YUMMY!!

Least Favorite thing:
    Having to help cook all that food I can't eat.

My Wish List:
    I would really like a 2010 Camaro, like that would ever happen. What I really want is either an origianl Victor Victoria record player. I saw one at an antique store that still worked!! Only thin ig it had a really high price! The second thing would be a popcorn tin. I love me some popcorn!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards