California-Central

Looking for venue in Paso area where full bar and after 10:00 are okay

HI all!  I am looking for a wedding venue in the Paso area, but am having trouble finding places that will allow a full bar and music after 10:00.  I understand outdoors, but it seems even in a tent or a barn music must be shut off at 10:00.  Anyone know of anywhere?  Thanks in advance and congratulations!

Re: Looking for venue in Paso area where full bar and after 10:00 are okay

• stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Paso Inn will allow you to do full bar and band or DJ till 11 PM if you book all 12 rooms above the ballroom! We did this and after the wedding we all headed over to the Kilt, but you could go to Level 4 for an afterparty too.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011

Thank you for the tip!  Is that pretty much the only venue to your knowledge?  I love the Paso Inn and most of our guests will likely stay there, but I was thinking maybe hill top or something outdoors.  Not having much luck!  Thanks!  P.S.  I LOVE your shoes

• edited December 2011
    You might want to check with Hunter Ranch golf course. Also check with the Park Ballroom- reception only venue.

The 10pm cut off is a City Ordinance so most venues in Paso are going to adhere to that. Also, most wineries are not going to allow hard alcohol, so look for non winery venues. GL!
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think Dancing Horse Ranch is open anymore, but she allowed music all night long!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dancing Horse is no longer open as far as I know. 
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards