California-Central

Wacky Weddings

Lets have some fun, and some laughs. Spice up this board a little.

Share your crazy, weird, unusual or just plan rude wedding experiences. Weither it be grandma's teeth fell out durning the toast, flower girl had toilet paper train stuck to shoe, or the linens were dyed a neon orange.

So lets her them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wacky Weddings

• edited December 2011
    Here's mine...

I had a cousin who had a wedding, I believe out at Nuckols Ranch (all I remember is dirt roads and sitting in a dirt field during the ceremony). Well they had one of my older cousins make their wedding cake and she told them it would be their gift. She's really good at it. Anyway, well before the wedding even started we see her coming down the dirt road with the cake. Dirt was flyiing everywhere! Then we see her turn the corner what we thought was an SUV turned out to be a truck and were was the cake, in the bed of it. Lets just say that's the first wedding I went to where I wasn't first in line for a slice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eeek, that's a little gross!

I have to think of wedding experiences.  When I worked for a floral shop I saw a minimum of 4 weddings a weekend.  Sometimes we would walk into places to setup and be like "wtf?!"

I do have to say though that I would never enter a contest and get married at a public venue (like a couple years ago on the Frontier Stage @ MSF) where anyone could show up.  Yes, it's mostly all paid for, but that's not what it's all about for me.

In CA, I never saw a garter auction.  I have been to 2 weddings since moving to MT and at both they auctioned the garter.  They also invite guests via newspaper announcement.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards