California-Central
Options

Looking for a venue on a budget!

Hey there I was hoping to get a little help from ANYONE! haha I just started planning my wedding and am searching for an AFFORDABLE wedding venue. 
We want an outside wedding 
150-200 people
and here is the hard part, we would love to find a venue under 1500 that allows outside vendors and caterers. I am having an impossible time! Any and all help is appreciated, I am getting so frustrated haha. Thanks to all 

Re: Looking for a venue on a budget!

• Options
    What area are you looking at?
  • Options
    Where are you?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_looking-for-a-venue-on-a-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:61Discussion:43aaa867-ac59-4b67-8d9f-904eae46f087Post:44bf6563-83fb-45fd-b070-bdf2c5454e01">Looking for a venue on a budget!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey there I was hoping to get a little help from ANYONE! haha I just started planning my wedding and am searching for an AFFORDABLE wedding venue.  We want an outside wedding  150-200 people and here is the hard part, we would love to find a venue under 1500 that allows outside vendors and caterers. I am having an impossible time! Any and all help is appreciated, I am getting so frustrated haha. Thanks to all 
    Posted by mrstoth[/QUOTE]

You might want to try Morgan Creek Golf and Country Club, they allow outside catering and have an outdoor wedding venue attached to the reception hall. Pretty reasonable. Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards