California-Central
Options

Alterations, Fresno?

Anyone have a recommendation for someone who can do great alterations in the Fresno area?  I had a lady I liked out in Clovis, but lost her info.  :(

Re: Alterations, Fresno?

• Options
    DumDumsBrideDumDumsBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you remember her name?  I've got the numbers of a few seamstress.

I'm having my dress alterations done by some one in Fresno.  So far so good, but I won't have the final product until February.  She's been easy to work with and her prices seem reasonable.  I'm paying $110 for a 5pt bustle and taking in at the waist.

Let me know if you need the info.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If you call bridal shops in the area, they can reccommend independent seamstresses.  Particularily, I would reccommend  calling Black Tie and Bridal lace for thier reccommendations.  They are fantastic to work with and extremely helpful. 

• Options
    FystybrideFystybride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I don't remember her name unfortunately....it was a long time ago.  I wound up going to Cinderella's Cellar and meeting with her, she was great to work with and easy to talk to.  Once I settle on a dress I will likely use her for the alterations.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I second the Cinderella Cellar! She's easy to work with. I had a 3 point French bustle on my dress and a 2 point bustle on my lace duster, in addition to hemming the dress and a few other details. I thought she did a fantastic job all for $175.00.

• Options
    Lizzardo333Lizzardo333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the last wedding I was in I took my bridesmaid dress to a really nice lady in Clovis. Sorry, I don't remember the exact name of the shop, but it's very easy to find. It's on Shaw, between Villa and Minnewawa (I'm pretty sure), right by Weight Watchers, and in the shopping center that used to be a Vons (not sure what it is now). She was very reasonably priced and did great work!!!
    Best wishes to you all! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards